Thursday 29 May 2014

Deadbeat Summer

So I received a lovely bag from Grazia & Anni King the other day and I am so grateful! So I thought I would show you guys how I would pair my lovely bag they sent me for an ideal perfect summer on a sunlit street :) I went shopping yesterday and picked up some goodies from Topshop & Cotton On. They were some items that are on sale so I was so overjoyed and these are basically essentials for me in my wardrobe.Here are three of my potential outfits taken through my iPhone. 

xoxo

Dungaree - Cotton On | Basic white tee - Gap | White chunky sandals - Cotton On | Sunnies - Mr Price | Bag - Anni King


Basic white tee - Gap | Checked leggings - Topshop | Sliders - Mr Price | Bag - Anni King


Basketball style top - Topshop | Leather Skirt - Cotton On | Shoes - Mr Price | Bag - Anni King

No comments:

Post a Comment